Grilled Shrimp With Pineapple Cucumber Salsa
photo by Dole9027
- Ready In:
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons seasoned rice wine vinegar, divided
- 2 tablespoons frozen DOLE Pineapple Juice, thawed
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup peeled fresh DOLE Pineapple, 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 cup peeled and seeded cucumber, 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon slivered of fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon slivered fresh basil
- 3⁄4 - 1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (6 ounce) bag DOLE Tender Garden
- 1 lime, quartered
- Mix 1 tablespoon vinegar and juice in a small bowl. Whisk in olive oil, and season with salt and pepper.
- Combine pineapple, cucumber, onion, and herbs in a medium bowl. Stir in remaining vinegar; gently toss to coat.
- Thread shrimp on skewers. Brush with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill shrimp over medium heat, 1-2 minutes on each side, or until lightly charred and just cooked through.
- Arrange salad on plates. Divide shrimp between each salad. Top with pineapple cucumber salsa; drizzle with vinaigrette. Garnish each salad with a lime wedge.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
With our handy Dole Salad Guide, putting together the perfect salad is at your fingertips and ready to explore. We can help you find the right textures and pairings for the exact salad you’re after. Plus, we have some great recipe ideas that use what you already have on hand – make the most of your pantry and let nothing go to waste! Don’t be shy – your perfect salad is waiting!