Grilled Shrimp Scampi
Shrimp marinated in lemon, garlic, and parsley for 30 minutes, then grilled. Can be used as an appetizer or main dish. Scallops can also be used. The photo posted is prior to BBQ'ng the shrimp.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 cup light olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄4 cup minced garlic
- ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 1⁄2 lbs shrimp
- In a medium, non-reactive bowl, combine the olive oil, lemon juice, parsley, garlic, black pepper and crushed red pepper.
- Set aside.
- Thread thawed shrimp onto skewers and cover with marinade for 30 minutes.
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- Grill, brushing occasionally with extra marinade, for about 2 to 3 minutes on each side, or until done.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation