Grilled Shrimp in Wine Sauce
- Ready In:
- 1 lb shrimp (deveined with tails still on)
- 1 (8 ounce) box ziti pasta
- 1 red onion
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 1⁄4 cups white wine
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- Boil water for pasta and cook according to directions on the box.
- Dice the red onion and garlic.
- In a pan heat up 2 tablespoons of olive oil and add onion and garlic. Saute until translucent.
- In another pan heat up remaining 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Put the shrimp in the pan and cook for about 6 minutes on medium heat.
- Once the shrimp are cooked add the wine, lemon juice, and cooked onion and garlic.
- Reduce for about 15 minutes on low heat.
- Toss cooked pasta, shrimp, and sauce together and serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!