Perfect Grilled Shrimp
- Ready In:
- 1 cup butter
- 3⁄4 cup Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce
- 3⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce (Cholula is good!)
- 2 1⁄2 lbs large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Melt butter in a small saucepan.
- Remove from heat and add Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, green onions, garlic, pepper, salt, and hot sauce.
- Mix until well blended; let cool.
- Pour over shrimp in a glass baking dish; cover and marinate for one hour.
- Drain, reserving marinade.
- Grill shrimp, basting with marinade.
Join The Conversation
Wow these were awesome! ALthough next time I'm going to see if I can find raw peeled deveined shrimp...my boyfriend doesn't like to work for his food...Otherwise they were very flavorful and very easy to make! I was wary of the hot sauce but it didn't make them too spicy, just added a bit of flavor. I'm going to make these again when we have company!