Grilled Salmon With Herb Sauce
- Ready In:
- 6 salmon steaks (6oz each)
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
INGREDIENTS FOR SAUCE
- 1 cup 35% whippping cream
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled and pitted
- 1⁄4 cup red onion, choppe
- 2 tablespoons of fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon coriander, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 garlic clove
- SAUCE: Measure all ingredients into a blender or food processor. Blend untl smooth. Season to taste, if necessary. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours for flavours to blend. Reserve 1 1/2 cups for the sauce and use remaining sauce to brush on salmon during cooking. Brush salmon steaks with butter. Preheat grill to medium.
- Place salmon steaks on grill. Cook for 4-5 minutes per side, brushing cooked sides with sauce. Serve salmon steaks immediately with reserved sauce.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a 56 year old Gramma that, for the first time in my life, has purchase myself a computer, and I didn't know what i was missing!! <br> <br>I have a husband tha I adore, and 4 grandchildren that of course surpass all others - lol - I am disabled, and am an at home person, so I have a lot of time on my hands, to play with my recipes, and I am enjoying every bit of it - <br>My husband will eat anything that I cook, so I have carte blanche as far as that goes, so I have a great time trying out new recipes. <br> <br>Paula Deen has published some of my favorite cookbooks, her recipes are easy and quick to do. Her sweets are fantastics, especially her pound cakes, Yummm <br> <br>I guess the dish that I am famous for is my Christmas ham - my family all comes home for Christmas, and if i don't have my ham they are dissapointed, and my grandson wants the pistachio squares!!! so I guess that is the dishes that I'm famous for.