Grilled Salmon with Ginger-Orange Mustard Glaze
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This glaze its great on a few things, ham, chicken and of course salmon.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup tamari or 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup cream sherry
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger, peeled, grated
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 4 (6 ounce) salmon fillets (about an 1-inch thick)
- to taste green onion, cut into fans
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag.
- Add salmon to bag; seal and marinate in the refrigerator 30 minutes.
- Remove salmon from bag, reserving marinade. Prepare grill or broiler by spraying with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cook 6 minutes each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork; basting frequently with reserved marinade. Place remaining marinade in a saucepan; bring to a boil.
- Serve with salmon; garnish with green onion fans.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
We find salmon a little rich so rarely eat it. Anyway, we were celebrating my daughter's birthday so took the plunge and tried this recipe for the first time last night. Had rave reviews from everyone! It was a winner. The sauce compliments the salmon perfectly. This recipe is so easy - preparation time is very minimal. It was so yummy and very cordon bleu. A definite thumbs up for our famiiy !Reply
see 7 more