Grilled Pork Tenderloin
photo by Boomette
- Ready In:
- Combine 1st 4 ingredients in a large zip-top bag.
- Add 1 tsp salt and pork to bag.
- Seal and shake well.
- Marinate in fridge for 2 hours, turning bag occasionally.
- Preheat grill.
- Remove pork from bag and discard marinade.
- Sprinkle pork evenly w/remaining salt.
- Place pork on grill rack for 20 minutes.
- Let stand 10 minutes.
- Cut into thin slices.
- or bake pork at 425 for 20 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Very tasty and easy to put together. I ended up doing the oven method, since it was raining to hard to grill outdoors, but looking forward to trying it grilled next time. I added 1 garlic clove, chopped, to the marinade. I also boiled down the marinade and drizzled it over the pork before serving. Made for Spring 2010 PAC.