Grilled Pesto Bread
This is a tasty recipe but unsuitable to freeze, also best made close to serving.
- Ready In:
- 40 cm loaf crusty Italian bread, ciabatta
- 60 ml olive oil
- 60 ml basil pesto, ready made
- 60 ml sun-dried tomato pesto, ready made
- Cut bread diagonally into 12 slices.
- Brush slices with oil.
- Add bread to griddle pan and lightly toast on both sides.
- Top half the slices with basil pesto and half with tomato pesto and serve.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation