Grilled Pear and Swiss Cheese
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
In '150 Best Grilled Cheese Sandwiches' by Alison Lewis
- Ready In:
- 8 slices multigrain bread (1/2-inch thick)
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1/4 cup margarine, softened
- 1⁄4 cup honey mustard
- 2 pears, thinly sliced
- 1 cup arugula or 1 cup spinach leaves
- 4 slices swiss cheese
- Brush one side of each bead slice with butter.
- Place on a work surface, buttered side down.
- Spread 4 bread slices equally with honey mustard.
- Top 4 slices equally with pears, arugula and cheese.
- Cover with remaining bread slices, buttered side up, and press together gently.
- Place sandwiches on preheated panini grill or in a large skillet over medium heat and cook, turning once if using a skillet, for 3-4 minutes or until golden brown and cheese is melted.
- Serve immediately.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION