Grilled Mahi Mahi and Orange Ginger Sauce
- Ready In:
- 4 mahi mahi steaks (4-6 oz each)
- 2 limes, juiced
- 3 tablespoons dark soy sauce, low sodium
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons ginger paste
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 tablespoons chives, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Preheat to medium high. Slightly oil grate to prevent fish from sticking. Season mahi mahi with salt and pepper. Combine lime juice, soy sauce, ginger paste and oil mix well. Place mahi mahi in plastic bag and add marinade. Marinade for 20-30 minutes. Grill for 6 - 8 minutes on each side.
- Meanwhile drain marinade into sauce pan. Bring to a boil and reduce until reduced by half. Add brown sugar and butter.
- Plate mahi mahi with sauced drizzled on top.
Join The Conversation