Grilled Lollipop Lamb Chops
- Ready In:
- six 3/4-inch-thick lamb chop, Frenched
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- 2 teaspoons herbes de provence
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons agave nectar
- 2 tablespoons chopped of fresh mint
- Place the lamb chops on a baking sheet. Drizzle with the olive oil on both sides, and sprinkle both sides with the sea salt, pepper and herbes de Provence. Let sit at room temp for 5 minutes.
- Heat a grill pan over high heat until almost smoking. Add the chops, in batches if necessary, and sear for about 4 minutes. Flip, and cook for another 3 minutes for medium-rare and 5 minutes for medium. Transfer the chops to a serving platter. Drizzle with the agave and sprinkle with the mint.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!