Grilled Lobster With Curried Butter
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Another fantastic recipe from "Licence to Grill". Anyway that you can serve up lobster is fine with me!!
- Ready In:
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3 limes, juice of
- In a large bowl, mix all of the spices with the softened butter.
- Thaw the lobster tails. Rinse, then pat dry. Turn the lobsters upside down with the shell on the counter, and using the kitchen shears, cut along the inner shell to expose the meat.
- Pull the shell open to about an inch wide.
- Squeeze about 1/2 teaspoons of the lime juice on each tail. Spread a tablespoons of the curry butter over each tail.
- Preheat the grill to 325F, or medium low heat.
- Place the lobster tails, shell side down, on the grill and cook for approximately 10 minutes or until the meat is opaque.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION