Grilled Lemon Honey Lamb Chops
- Ready In:
Marinade or Dressing
- 3 tablespoons liquid honey
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon rind
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme (or 1 tsp. dried)
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- salt and pepper
- 8 lamb loin chops
- 4 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1⁄2 sweet orange peppers or 1/2 red pepper, sliced
- 1⁄4 red onion, thinly sliced
- 4 lemon wedges
- In large bowl, whisk together marinade/dressing ingredients. Remove 1/4 cup dressing and set aside.
- Add chops to bowl, turning to coat; let stand for 10 minutes or cover and refrigerate for up to 4 hours.
- Place on greased grill over medium-high heat; close lid and grill turning once, until medium-rare, about 10 minutes.
- In salad bowl, toss spinach, pepper, and onion with reserved dressing.
- Divide salad among plates; top with lamb chops, Serve with lemon wedges.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!