Grilled Lamb Chops With Blueberry Lemon Reduction
- Ready In:
- 2 teaspoons fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lb loin lamb or 1 lb rib chop
- salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 tablespoons onions, finely minced
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon rosemary, finely minced
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄3 cup blueberry juice
- salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon zest
- 1 1⁄2 cups europe's best woodland blueberries, frozen
- LAMB: Combine first 4 ingredients and spread all over lamb. Marinate in refrigerator for at least two hours.
- Lightly grease BBQ grill or grill pan and heat on high. Sprinkle lamb with salt and pepper and grill 2-3 minutes per side, until required doneness. Remove to a covered platter.
- FOR REDUCTION: Melt butter in skillet and add onion, garlic and rosemary. Cook untl fragrant and translucent, about two minutes. Add balsamic vinegar and cook over medium heat until reduced by half. Add blueberry juice., salt and pepper and cook over medium heat for 2 minutes. Add blueberries and cook until warmed. Remove from heat and add lemon juice. Arrange lamb chops on platter and drizzle with reduction.
- Serve immediately.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a 56 year old Gramma that, for the first time in my life, has purchase myself a computer, and I didn't know what i was missing!! <br> <br>I have a husband tha I adore, and 4 grandchildren that of course surpass all others - lol - I am disabled, and am an at home person, so I have a lot of time on my hands, to play with my recipes, and I am enjoying every bit of it - <br>My husband will eat anything that I cook, so I have carte blanche as far as that goes, so I have a great time trying out new recipes. <br> <br>Paula Deen has published some of my favorite cookbooks, her recipes are easy and quick to do. Her sweets are fantastics, especially her pound cakes, Yummm <br> <br>I guess the dish that I am famous for is my Christmas ham - my family all comes home for Christmas, and if i don't have my ham they are dissapointed, and my grandson wants the pistachio squares!!! so I guess that is the dishes that I'm famous for.