Grilled Italian Chicken Breast Fillets
photo by Barenakedchef
- Ready In:
- 1hr 20mins
- 4 chicken breast fillets
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons finely chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Place chicken in bowl; return to refrigerator. In a seperate bowl mix together lemon juice, salt, garlic and red pepper; gradually whisk in olive oil. Stir in dried oregano. Pour marinade over chicken to coat. Cover and refrigerate at least one hour, turning chicken occasionally. Preheat grill to medium-hot. Remove chicken from marinade and discard. Grill until tests done.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!