Grilled Honey Thyme Chicken
- Ready In:
- Combine marinade ingredients and pour over chicken in shallow pan or ziplock bag.
- Marinate for at least several hours.
- Remove chicken from marinade and discard.
- Grill chicken over medium-hot coals or heat about 5-8 minutes per side or until chicken is done.
- If you desire, you may baste lightly with a mixture of water with a little oil and lemon juice mixed in.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a longtime member since 2002. While I have many recipes here, most of my current recipes are on my food blog at palatablepastime.com I may occasionally post something extra I have here. If you have questions, you can always contact me at email@example.com