Grilled Herb Chicken Breast With Sweet Potato Fries
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
The perfect clean and healthy meal for any night of the week.
- Ready In:
- 4 chicken breasts, trimmed
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 teaspoons garlic, and herb mrs. dash
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 4 large sweet potatoes
- 5 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried chipotle powder
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 4 cups baby spinach leaves
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Peel sweet potatoes / Cut in half lengthwise, then two more times. You will have 4 slices per half.
- Toss olive oil and spice together in small bowl. Lay each piece of sweet potato on the baking sheet and brush oil/spice mixture over potatoes.
- Bake 35-40 min / Broil for 3-4 minutes until crispy.
- While potatoes are cooking, prep chicken. Mix mrs. dash, pepper and turmeric in a small bowl with olive oil. Brush over chicken.
- Heat grill pan over medium high heat. Spray with non-stick cooking spray. Grill chicken 7-8 minutes per side or until cooked through to 165 degrees F. Remove from heat and cut on the bias.
- To serve: layer chicken over baby spinach. Serve with 6-7 potato wedges.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION