Grilled Ham & Pineapple Kabobs
I made these this year for Easter. All the family and friends loved them. The grill gave it a wonderful flavor!
- Ready In:
- 2 pineapple (cut in cubes)
- 1 big ham (cut in cubes)
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- Place ham and pineapple on skewers. (I did 3 ham and 2 pineapple per skewer.).
- Mix together crushed pineapple and brown sugar. If to chunky place in blender until smooth.
- Make sure your grill is nice and hot. Baste kabobs with pineapple and brown sugar mix.
- Grill until heated and has nice grill marks. Enjoy!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION