Grilled Halibut With Heirloom Tomatoes
- Ready In:
- 24 ounces halibut fillets
- 2 lbs heirloom tomatoes, cut into chunks
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil, good quality, fruity
- 10 fresh basil leaves, chiffonade (about 2-3Tbs)
- 2 teaspoons fresh oregano, finely chopped
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- Combine all ingredients except halibut and allow to sit together on the counter for 8-12 hours.
- Rinse and dry halibut. Cut into 4 equal portions. Lightly rub with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- On a hot grill cook for 3-4mins per inch of thickness on each side.
- Serve with a generous portion of tomato mixture.
- This is great with brown rice and fresh green beans or asparagus.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!