Grilled Greek Vegetables
I love barbecuing! It is fast, simple...and my husband takes all the credit!!! Use what ever veggies you have on hand
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice, fresh
- 2 teaspoons garlic, miced
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 lb assorted fresh vegetable (eggplant, summer squash, bell peppers, mushrooms, onions)
- salt and pepper
- Combine olive oil, lemon juice, garlic and oregano; set aside.
- Cut vegetables into chunks. Toss vegetables with garlic oil to coat.
- Preheat grill.
- Place vegetables in a single layer or on a grilling rack in a covered grill over medium heat. Turn once and baste with any remaining oil. Remove vegetables as they become done and keep warm.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Easy and delicious! A definite make again recipe, one to play with. I doubled the amount of vegetables, using zucchini, yellow bell pepper, mushrooms, and white onion, but I kept the marinade amounts the same. It worked very well. I think next time I'd increase the garlic, oregano and lemon while leaving the oil the same. Excellent and so easy. Thank you, Abby.Reply