Grilled Flank Steak With Corn Relish
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Taken from Country Living. Cook time does not include time marinading.
- Ready In:
- 1 lb flank steak
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup red onion, chopped
- 2 jalapeno peppers, finely chopped
- 2 cups corn kernels, fresh, about 4 ears
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Marinate flank steak in 1/2 cup olive oil, worcestershire sauce and garlic for 1 3/4 hours.
- Remove from marinade and season with salt and pepper.
- Grill until medium=rare, about 7 minutes per side.
- Let steak rest for 15 minutes before thinly slicing.
- Serve hot or at room temperature, topped with corn relish (recipe follows).
- Corn Salsa:.
- Heat 2 tbsp olive oil in medium skillet over medium heat.
- Add onion and jalapenos and cook for 1 minute.
- Add corn and continue to cook until vegetables are slightly soft, about 5minutes.
- Remove from heat and toss with remaining ingredients.
- Cool and serve at room temperature over grilled flank steak.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION