Grilled Fish With Honey Ginger Marinade
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- Combine all marinate ingredients in a ziplock plastic bag.
- Gently swish to mix.
- Add fish fillets; refrigerate, turning bag once or twice, about an hour.
- Prepare grill: use cooking spray to coat grill.
- Remove fillets from marinate and grill to desired doneness- try 3 minutes for the first side, flip (add salt& pepper on the cooked side) and continue cooking until fish reaches desired doneness.
- Wintertime cooking: omit canola oil from marinate.
- Spray sauté pan with cooking spray, heat to medium high and add canola oil to pan.
- Sauté fillets over medium high heat (you'll need a splatter screen!).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Kauaian cook lives on the Garden Island in Hawaii. Retired here in 1998, we enjoy all the fruits, vegetables, fish and other local grown & harvested island flavors. Great farmers markets - 6 days a week plus roadside honor stands for fruits, veggies and flowers! For "work" there is volunteering with the local historical society as well as with the Monk Seal Watch group (kauaimonkseal.com). Have a bad cookbook habit, so am hoping that Recipezaar with cure a little of that! Do play alot in the waters.