This is easily changed to fit your personal preferneces. Eggs on the grill in a muffin pan- easy for a low-carb side dish, breakfast, camping etc.. I've made these with parmesean and cooked asparagus, cheese and salsa as I describe here, with just a little salt and pepper- the possibilities are endless.
- Ready In:
- 12 eggs
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup sliced red pepper
- 1 cup salsa
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- Spray one muffin pan with cooking spray in each cup.
- Crack one egg in each cup, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Divide the peppers and cheese evenly among each cup.
- Place on the grill, cover, and cook fir about 2 minutes, or until desired doneness.
- Top with salsa and sour cream when ready to serve.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Wow! This was terrific! I really did not think that grilling them on the barbeque would make a very big difference in the taste, but boy was I wrong! These were superb, with a great flavour. I did generously grease the muffin pan with butter instead of spray as I was worried they would stick. They didn't! Thanks for a great breakfast!Reply