Grilled Corn With Hoisin-Orange Butter
From Bon Appetit Magazine August 2008. ----"Hoisin, a Chinese soybean, and chili-based sauce, adds a bit of spicy-sweet flavor to the corn."
- Ready In:
- 4 tablespoons butter, room temperature
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons finely grated orange peel
- 3⁄4 teaspoon chili-garlic sauce
- 6 ears white corn, husked, and rinsed
- chopped fresh cilantro
- Prepare barbecue (medium-high heat).
- Mix first 4 ingredients in small bowl to blend. Season with salt and pepper.
- Grill corn until beginning to soften, turning occasionally, about 5 minutes. Brush all over with hoisin butter; continue to grill until corn is tender, brushing occasionally with more hoisin butter, about 5 minutes longer.
- Transfer to platter; brush with more hoisin butter. Sprinkle with cilantro and serve.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation