Grilled Chicken Soup
photo by Mary Jenny
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- Coat grill with olive oil and pre-grill carrots, sweet onion, fingerling potatoes and chicken breasts. Cook through three quarters of the way to allow final cook in the soup. Cool and chop all into hearty sized cubes.
- In a large pot combine chicken stock, hot sauce, cream and beer. Stir well.
- Add chopped ingredients and simmer soup for 1 hour.
- To thicken soup so consistency is more like a stew, stir in a little flour.
- Serve in bowls topped with crumbled blue cheese.
- Pair with a beer and enjoy.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!