Grilled Chicken Salad--Few Ww Points
- Ready In:
- Marinate the chicken in the italian salad dressing for at least 4 hours.
- Grill or broil the chicken until done.
- Cut up into bite size pieces.
- Cook the spaghetti squash in either the microwave or a pot of boiling water.
- Scrape out the spaghetti into a large bowl.
- Microwave the broccoli, cauliflower and carrot mix until crisp tender, you don't want to lose ll your nutrition!
- When everything is cooked put it in the bowl with the squash and toss it with the peppercorn ranch dressing.
- Don't be skimpy with the dressing, mix it all together and enjoy!
- Be happy with yourself this is a great nutritious meal!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/IWasAdoptedfall08.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket"> I am happily married with 2 sons, 16 and 5, they keep me quite busy but when I have an evening of peace I really enjoy cooking. I look forward to big family gatherings or game nights with friends...trying out new recipes and enjoying great food and friends. My mother really looks forward to trying new dishes and is always willing to be a guinea pig, she gives great feedback and I really love the opportunity to share my cooking with her--after all I wouldn't be much of a cook without her help!! My boys like to try new things so I really enjoy cooking for them, my husband is still set on pasta or pizza--without variation!! BUT we are working on him!! I enjoy just reading cookbooks, I have hundreds of them that I have collected over the years, someday I might have to thin out my collection a bit but until then....Happy cooking!!