Grilled Chicken Breasts With Spicy Peach Glaze
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Recipe from Bobby Flay. The perfect way to use my peach jam!
- Ready In:
- 2 cups peach preserves
- 1 tablespoon garlic, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 small jalapeno, finely chopped
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 4 boneless chicken breasts, with skin on
- 4 peaches, cut in half and pitted
- Combine Spicy Peach Glaze ingredients in a medium bowl and season with salt and pepper to taste. I like to use an emulsion blender to make the glaze smooth. Reserve 1/2 cup.
- Preheat grill. Brush the chicken with olive oil and season with salt and pepper to taste. Place skin-side down and cook for 6 to 7 minutes, until golden brown. Turn over and continue cooking for 5 to 6 minutes. Brush both sides with the peach glaze and continue cooking an additional 4 to 5 minutes.
- Place peach halves, cut side down on the grill and grill for 2 minutes. Turn over and brush with the reserved 1/2 cup of peach glaze, grill for 3 to 4 more minutes until peaches are soft.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION