Grilled Cheese With Bacon, Apple and Mustard
photo by mommyluvs2cook
- Ready In:
- butter both slices of bread on one side only.
- on the other side of one of the pieces of bread spread the mustard.
- place one piece of bread butter side down in a heavy skillet on med heat or.
- place on pre-haeted panini press.
- top with cheese, apple, bacon and second slice of bread butter side up.
- Grill on bith side or press in the panini press until golden and cheese has melted.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!