Grilled Cajun Kisses
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
A different appetizer to serve your guests.
- Ready In:
- 8 fresh jalapeno peppers
- 8 medium size shrimp, peeled, deveined & cooked
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese (or more)
- 8 slices bacon
- 1⁄2 pint sour cream (for dipping)
- Cut off top of peppers & remove seeds.
- Stuff pepper first with a small amount of cheese then 1 shrimp & fill remainder with more cheese.
- Wrap each pepper with a strip of bacon using a wooden pick to secure in place.
- Place each "Kiss" on broiler pan.
- Broil until bacon is crispy.
- Drain on paper towels & serve on plate with sour cream on side for dipping.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION