Grilled Caesar Salad / Grilled Romaine
- Ready In:
- 1 romaine lettuce hearts, sliced in half with stem still attached
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- 2 -4 tablespoons prepared caesar salad dressing
- 1⁄4 cup crouton
- anchovy (optional)
- fresh shaved parmesan cheese, to taste (optional)
- 1⁄2 lb grilled chicken breast, well seasoned (optional)
- Preheat grill to medium high.
- Drizzle oil and lemon juice over romaine and season with salt and pepper.
- Place on grill and cook for 1-2 minutes per side.
- Place cooked romaine on 2 plates and drizzle with dressing top with anchovies, cheese and or croutons. Enjoy!
Join The Conversation