Grilled Caesar Potato Salad
- Ready In:
- Parboil the potatoes for 10 minutes only.
- Drain and toss in a mixture of 1/2 cup olive oil mixed with 6 cloves of garlic chopped.
- Let sit 5 minutes in oil stirring frequently.
- Transfer potatoes to a Med- Low heated BBQ grill.
- (A Grilling basket works great for this) Retain bowl and remaining oil garlic mixture.
- Turn potatoes frequently and cook till golden brown and crisp and done.
- Remove and return to bowl in which the oil/garlic was in.
- Add Chopped bacon, onions and Caesar salad dressing.
- Toss and serve immediately.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!