Grilled Caesar Chicken Breasts
I don't usually grill chicken breast, because it usually turns out dry, but this recipe does not. Make sure the thermometer reads 170 degrees!
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup creamy caesar salad dressing
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, about 5 oz each
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the dressing, oil, mustard and garlic. Add the chicken; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill chicken, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 inches from the heat for 6-8 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 170°.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
I halved the recipe for only two chicken breasts I had planned to cook. We used Ken's light Caesar dressing and only marinated it about 6 hours. The chicken came out moist and tasty, just what I wanted was the extra flavor for our Chicken Caesar Salads we had. Hubby and I will definitely use this recipe again!! YUM!