Grilled Butter Garlic Beef
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This recipe won the R.O. 20 Golden Oryx coupon and was the winner of the week in the Thursday magazine for the week dated Dec 6th-12th'2007. Enjoy!
- Ready In:
- 1hr 30mins
- 1 kg beef
- 100 g butter
- 6 red chilies, roasted and crushed
- 1 teaspoon ginger paste
- 2 teaspoons garlic paste
- 1 onion
- 2 green chilies
- 1 teaspoon soya sauce
- 1 teaspoon tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon cornflour
- 1 green chili, washed and slit
- In a bowl marinate the beef with the crushed red chillies, salt and the ginger garlic paste.
- For 20 minutes grill the beef at 180°C.
- Melt butter in a pot.
- Add onion, slit green chilli and capsicum.
- Saute for 5 minutes.
- Stir in soya and tomato sauces followed by corn flour.
- Add grilled beef to the thick sauce.
- Cook on medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Garnish with corriander leaves.
- Serve hot with rotis or rice.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION