Grilled Brussels Sprouts
This recipe is from my friend Katie I asked around for ways to cook brussels sprouts on the grill. She came back with the great way to roast these savory veggies. It's a quick easy recipe.
- Ready In:
- 1 lb Brussels sprout
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons thyme (or Dill weed works too)
- Skewer the sprouts
- drizzle with the Olive Oil
- liberally cover the sprouts with thyme.
- Grill until outside leaves are dark brown.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation