Grilled Balsamic Garlic Asparagus Raft
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
"These spears are fabulous served hot of the grill or grilled and served at room temperature." I prefer them hot off the grill! A very tasty way to serve asparagus!! Cooking time is total time including marination.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 lb asparagus spear
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Skewer asparagus spears onto kabob sticks and place in a glass dish.
- Mix vinegar, oil, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Drizzle mixture over asparagus and marinate for about 30 minutes before grilling.
- Grill 4-6 minutes on each side until nice grill marks appear.
- Serve hot or room temperature.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION