Grilled Bacon Wrapped Chicken
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
My mother has been making this for quite sometime now and I just adore the recipe. It is sweet and tangy and gives a little kick to dinner.
- Ready In:
- 4hrs 30mins
- In a baggy, put both the bacon and the chicken breast in the teryoki sauce marinade. Use enough marinade to cover your both your chicken breast and bacon.
- Allow the the chicken and bacon to marinade for about 4 hours in the fridge.
- Remove chicken and bacon from baggy and place in dish. Salt and pepper the chicken to taste.
- Wrap your bacon around the chicken.
- Place on grill that is at about 400 Degrees, turning over every so often til the chicken reaches around 170 Degrees inside. Keeping lid closed for the most part.
- Goes great with Grilled pineapple! They compliment each other well.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION