1. Marinate chicken wings in Italian dressing for at least 2 hours but up to 8 hours.
2. Remove the chicken from the marinade and shake off the excess. Sprinkle with the Cajun dynamite dust to evenly coat each wing. Allow to sit till dust appears "wet".
3. Preheat grill set up for indirect medium heat (300 degrees). Add apple wood chips soaked in water for 1 hour to create smoke. Arrange Chicken wings over drip pan and smoke for 40 minutes.
4. In aluminum foil pan over direct heat, melt butter, coat wings with butter. Cook chicken over direct heat 10 minutes. Just before serving, dip wings in sweet & sour sauce and cook 10 more minutes to "set" (to stick the sauce to them).
5. You may have to move the chicken wings around if you have hot spots in your grill, when grilling direct, just leave over coals long enough to char "Blacken" them with a bit of char. Do not burn. You are looking for a nice mahogany color. These wings are a little on the hot side, but my family tears them up!