Greeny's Crock Pot Beef Stroganoff
photo by Greeny4444
- Ready In:
- 5hrs 10mins
- 1 1⁄2 - 2 lbs beef stew meat
- 1 (2 ounce) packet Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed golden mushroom soup
- 1 (8 ounce) package fresh mushrooms, sliced (or more, if you like)
- 2 (6 ounce) containers Greek yogurt, plain flavor
- 1 (12 ounce) bag egg noodles
- Buy the stew meat already cut up and cut each piece in half for smaller bites.
- Layer the first six ingredients (meat through mushrooms) in a 5-quart crock pot in the order listed, making sure the soup completely covers the meat.
- Cook on LOW for 5 hours.
- Pour in the yogurt during the last 20 minutes of cooking, and stir to incorporate.
- During the last 10 minutes of cooking time, boil some water and cook the egg noodles.
- Stir the stroganoff and serve over hot noodles.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am an active lady, and I am not the top chef in the world, but I can hold my own. I love making things that remind me of when I was little, I love trying out new recipes, and I love learning new things to cook. Most of the recipes I post are recipes I loved that I found online, but that I have tweaked just a bit. I do have some family recipes on here too. I love to bake, probably more than anything else in the kitchen. I love to bike ride. I like to read, travel, kayak (I've only been twice, but I loved it), hike, camp, basically any outdoorsy/active stuff.?