Green Superfood Salad
photo by Dan Churchill
- Ready In:
- 3 baby bok choy
- 1⁄2 cup cabbage, sliced in thin slivers
- 1 cup fresh green pea pods
- 1 cup edamame, steamed and removed from pods
- 1 green apple, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- Combine bok choy, cabbage, peas, edamame, apple in a large bowl. This can be done right in your serving bowl.
- Mix up the dressing: combine oil, vinegar, soy, salt, and pepper in a small bowl, then toss with the salad.
- Top with sesame seeds, if desired.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Food, cooking, surfing, wine, travel and fitness is what chef Dan Churchill lives for. Born in Sydney, Australia, Dan now resides in New York City where his mission is to make people happy through food.