Green Salad With Figs, Walnuts, & Blue Cheese
- Ready In:
- 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 2 teaspoons whole grain Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup fresh squeezed orange juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh black pepper
- 1⁄3 cup chopped walnuts
- 10 cups loosely packed mixed greens
- 1⁄2 cup dried fig, cut into strips
- 1⁄3 cup crumbled blue cheese or 1/3 cup feta
- In a medium mixing bowl,mix together vinegar, mustard, and honey until combined.
- Whisk in olive oil.
- Whisk in orange juice, salt and pepper.
- Toast walnut pieces in a skillet over medium heat, until they become brown and fragrant.
- Cool walnuts.
- Toss greens with 3/4 of the dressing.
- Place greens on serving platter.
- Toss with nuts,greens,and blue cheese.
- Drizzle with remaining dressing.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!