Green Peas Corn Soup
photo by Vasuishere
- Ready In:
- Heat oil in pan , add diced red onions.
- add ginger garlic paste and fry onion.
- Put peas,corn in a bowl with water and microwave it for 3-4 minutes.
- Grind onions, peas,corn.
- Add back the blended mixture to hot pan. Add 1/2 cup milk. Heat for few minutes.
- Add salt, pepper and decorate with cilantro.
- Now soup is ready -- .
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!