Green Olive and Caper Relish
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
I made this up quickly to go with some less-than-interesting marinated tofu. It really did the trick! I guess it would also go well with chicken, maybe fish, I don't know...
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup minced shallot
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 cup sliced green olives
- 1 tablespoon capers, rinsed and drained
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh basil
- fresh ground black pepper
- In a small skillet, heat the oil over medium heat. When hot, add the shallots and garlic and cook, stirring, until lightly browned, about 2 minutes. Take the pan off the heat and stir in the olives, capers, and basil. Season to taste with pepper and serve hot or at room temperature.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION