Green Grape & Blueberry Pie
photo by congakim
- Ready In:
2 ind. pies
- 2 cups green seedless grapes
- 1 cup blueberries (I used frozen)
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar (next time I may try Truvia)
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- wash and pull off grape stems.
- cut on half.
- in saucepan put grapes, sugar, corn starch and 1/4 C water.
- bring to boil, stir, and mash grapes.
- reduce heat, continue cooking 5-10 minutes, don't forget to stir.
- stir in blueberries and cook 5 more minutes.
- allow to cool slightly then spoon into pie crust, top, seal, vent crust.
- bake @ 450 for 10 minute reduce oven to 350 and bake 25 min or until crust is brown.
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p><strong><span style=color: #ff6600;>recently moved from s. florida to playa hermosa, costa rica. rediscovering cooking. findng it challenging,</span></strong></p>