Green Eggs and Ham a La Sam-I-Am
- Ready In:
- Melt one teaspoon of butter in a pan over medium heat. Add ham and brown until slightly crisp.
- Remove ham from pan, transfer to plate and tent with foil to keep warm.
- Beat eggs and milk with a whisk until frothy. Add food coloring to your liking.
- Heat one tablespoon of butter over medium heat.
- Add egg mixture to the pan and stir with a spatula until eggs are firm, not runny.
- Transfer to plate and serve with ham and buttered toast.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I love my family and friends. I love music. I love creative people. I love to travel. I love to learn. I love food. I love to cook. I love eat and drink. I love to entertain. I love the farmer's market. I love Alice Waters and Ina Garten. I also love Anthony Bourdain. I love Barbara Kingsolver's book: Animal, Vegetable, Miracle. I love Cookbooks. I love fresh ingredients. I love this site.</p>