Green Chili Pork
- Ready In:
- 1hr 30mins
- In a large nonstick frying pan or a dutch oven put the oil and heat over medium-high heat. Add the pork pieces in batches to lightly brown.
- Return the browned meat to the pan and add everything else.
- Bring the mixture to a boil, cover, reduce heat and simmmer 60 minutes or until the meat is very tender and the water has evaporated.
- Serve with flour tortillas and Spanish rice. If tomatoes are in season, you may replace the canned tomatoes with 4 fresh ones.
- Use leftovers to make burritoes and serve with lettuce, olives, salsa. grated cheese and sour cream.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!