Green Chile Chicken Pasta Bake
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
I was hungry, and this is what I had! Feel free to add extra veggies: celery, carrots, frozen peas, bell peppers...whatever you like!
- Ready In:
- 2 -3 cups chicken, cooked and cubed
- 2 cups pasta, cooked and drained
- 2 (4 ounce) cans green chilies, diced and drained
- 1 onion, diced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 10 1⁄2 ounces condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 (5 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 -2 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄2 - 1 teaspoon salt (to taste)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper (to taste)
- 2 cups monterey jack cheese, shredded and divided
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded and divided
- Combine all ingredients, EXCEPT for 1 cup monterey jack and 1 cup sharp cheddar, in a large bowl. Pour into greased 11x13 casserole dish.
- Top casserole with remaining cheeses.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or warmed through.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION