Green Beans With Whole Grain Mustard
photo by Bergy
- Ready In:
- Steam green beans until crisp-tender and still bright green.
- Remove the green beans & place under cold running water to stop the cooking process.
- Melt butter in a non-stick pan over medium heat. Stir in the whole grain mustard.
- Add the green beans & toss until evenly coated.
- Season with salt & pepper.
- Cook until heated through.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
So simple yet it gives a wonderful flavor lift to the beans. I cut the butter back to 1 tsp.I like the appearance of the grainy mustard on the beans. This can be a do ahead recipe - steam the beans until just crisp, set aside and just before dinner heat the butter with the mustard, add beans and heat through and serve.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>My husband & I love to travel. In my early twenties, I backpacked around the world for nine months. I fell in love with Asia & we've been going back ever since. Our beloved 13 year old golden retriever was our sous chef, Bentley would help us by flopping down in front of the stove every time we started to cook. We will miss him so much!!</p>