Green Beans With Shallot Butter
- Ready In:
- In a small skillet, melt 1/4 cup butter with olive oil over medium heat.
- Add shallots and cook for 7-9 minutes over low heat, stirring occasionally, until tender.
- Stir in remaining butter, salt and pepper and remove from heat.
- Cook green beans uncovered in a large pot of boiling water 5-7 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Drain well and transfer to a serving bowl.
- Add shallot butter and parsley and toss to coat.
- Garnish with toasted almonds if desired and serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p><br /> <br /> <br /> <br /><a href=http://www.bestonlinecoupons.com><img src=http://c8.amazingcounters.com/counter.php?i=1680189&c=5040880 border=0 alt=Gateway Computer Coupons /></a><a href=http://www.4computercoupons.com/gateway-coupons.html>Gateway Computer</a></p>