Green Beans with Lemon Mustard Sauce
- Ready In:
- 1 lb green beans, fresh or frozen
- 2 teaspoons margarine
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice, fresh or frozen
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons coarse grain mustard
- Steam beans until barely tender.
- In a small saucepan, melt the margarine.
- Stir in lemon juice and mustard.
- Pour over green beans and toss.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
see 1 more reviews
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Current (9/07) review criteria: 5: WOW! This is something with which to impress the guest! 4: We really liked this and will make it again. Instructions were easy to follow. 3: Good basic recipe but needs something to make it a 4 for us and/or there is a problem with instructions. 2: We didn't like the flavor/taste/texture and/or there is a major problem with the instructions. 1: Inedible for us.