Green Beans With Brazil Nuts
photo by Dienia B.
- Ready In:
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 shallot, minced
- 2 brazil nuts, ground in food processor
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 lb frozen green beans, defrosted before cooking
- Heat olive oil; add shallot; cook.
- Add ground brazil nuts and basil.
- Add pepper.
- Add thawed green beans; cook until heated.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p style=text-align: center;>Hi! If you're looking for grandmas recipe, it might be here .</p> 8726272"